Are You Ready to Exit Your Business?
Get the tools and the knowledge you need to protect and increase the value of your business and learn the many options you have for the eventual sale or transition out of your business.
What Is an Owner's Edge Event?
The Owner’s Edge is a five-part seminar that guides you through the steps necessary to increase your business’ value exponentially through the Value Acceleration model—a proven methodology that reduces risk, increases value, and positions your business to be more profitable, more efficient, and more scalable.
Your DFW Organizer
Mobius Financial Advisors
Ray is CEO and President of Mobius Financial Advisors. Before entering the Financial Services profession, he owned his own business with numerous employees, equipment, and real estate for over 15 years. Combining this invaluable experience with his financial knowledge and education makes him well suited to work with small business owners and their families.
Background and Community involvements:
- B.B.A. Financial Services, University of North Texas
- B.B.A. Insurance, University of North Texas
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants
- Chartered Life Underwriter—American College
- Chartered Financial Consultant—American College
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Adjunct Professor, University of North Texas
Register For An Event in DFW
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Exit Planning Resources
Articles, Videos and Resources to Help You Prepare
Companies like Netflix, UrthBox, and Amazon are leveraging the subscription business model to discover what their customers…
If you’re wondering what your business might be worth to an acquirer, there is a simple calculation…
If you’re trying to figure out what your business might be worth, it’s helpful to consider what…
The One Number Owners Need to Stop Focusing On The value of your business comes down to…
One of the biggest mistake owners make in selling their company is being lured into a proprietary…